Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics | Vol 7 | Issue 2 | Jul-Dec 2022 | page: 30-32 | Sandeep Patwardhan, Vivek Sodhai, Chaitrali Gundawar, Vishwajit Patil
Author: Sandeep Patwardhan , Vivek Sodhai , Chaitrali Gundawar , Vishwajit Patil 
 Department of Pediatric Orthopedics, Sancheti Institute for Orthopedics and Rehabilitation, Pune, India.
Address of Correspondence
Dr. Sandeep Patwardhan,
Department of Pediatric Orthopedics, Sancheti Institute for Orthopedics and Rehabilitation, Pune, India.
- Rachel DiFazio, Judith Vessey, Incidence of Skin Complications and Associated Charges in Children Treated With Hip Spica Casts for Femur Fractures
- Dirk Leu, M. Catherine Sargent, Spica Casting for Pédiatrie Femoral Fractures -A Prospective, Randomized Controlled Study of Single-Leg Versus Double-Leg Spica Casts by The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery.
- Kumar SJ (1981) Hip spica application for the treatment of congenital dislocation of the hip. J Pediatr Orthop.
- Wheeless’Textbook of Orthopaedics- Hip spica cast.
- Hip spica nursing care guidelines by The Royal Children’s Hospital Melbourne.
|How to Cite this article: Patwardhan S, Sodhai V, Gundawar C, Patil V. Wooden board technique for Hip Spica
application in children. Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics Jul-Dec 2022;7(2):30-32.