Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics | Vol 7 | Issue 2 | Jul-Dec 2022 | page: 33-37 | Swapnil M Keny , Nihar Modi
Author: Swapnil M Keny , Nihar Modi 
 Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Sir H. N. Reliance Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India,
 Department of Orthopaedics, K. B. Bhabha Municipal General Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Address of Correspondence
Dr. Swapnil M Keny,
Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Sir H .N. Reliance Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
1. Donnelly MD, Lane F. Diagnostic Imaging: Pediatrics. 2nd ed. Salt Lake City, Utah: Amirsys Inc; 2011.
2. Donnelly MD, Lane F. Pediatric Imaging: The Fundamentals. 1st ed. Pennsylvania, United States: Saunders; 2009.
3. Bossuyt PM, Reitsma JB, Bruns DE, Gatsonis CA, Glasziou PP, Irwig LM, et al. Towards complete and accurate reporting of studies of diagnostic accuracy: The STARD initiative. AJR Am J Roentgenol 2003;181:51-5.
4. Tonnis D. Normal values of the hip joint for the evaluation of X-rays in children and adults. Clin Orthop Relat Res 1976;119:39-47.
5. Portinaro NM, Murray DW, Bhullar TP, Benson MK. Errors in measurement of acetabular index. J Pediatr Orthop 1995;15:780-4.
6. Agus H, Bicimoglu A, Omeroglu H, Tumer Y. How should the acetabular angle of Sharp be measured on a pelvic radiograph? J Pediatr Orthop 2002;22:228-31.
7. Humbert L, Carlioz H, Baudoin A, Skalli W, Mitton D. 3D Evaluation of the acetabular coverage assessed by biplanar X-rays or single anteroposterior X-ray compared with CT-scan. Comput Methods Biomech Biomed Engin 2008;11:257-62.
8. Stein-Wexler R, Wootton-Gorges SL, Ozonoff MB. Pediatric Orthopedic Imaging. Berlin, Germany: Springer; 2014.
9. Hefti F. Pediatric Orthopedics in Practice. Germany: Springer; 2015.
|How to Cite this article: Keny SM, Modi N. Tutorial – The ABC of what to see on a hip X-ray of children. Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics Jul-Dec 2022;7(2):33-37.|