Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics | Vol 6 | Issue 1 | Jan-Jun 2021 | page: 87-88 | Harish Bhende, Prakash K George
Author: Harish Bhende, Prakash K George 
 Consultant Ortho & Joint Replacement Surgeon
 Fellow in Arthroplasty, Dr. Laud Clinic Dadar, Mumbai
Address of Correspondence
Dr. Harish Bhende,
Consultant Ortho & Joint Replacement Surgeon
1. Kim YH, Park JW. Eighteen-Year Follow-Up Study of 2 Alternative Bearing Surfaces Used in Total Hip Arthroplasty in the Same Young Patients. J Arthroplasty. 2020 Mar;35(3):824-830.
2. Lee S, Yoo JJ, Kim HJ. Impingement Between the Metal Stem and the Ceramic Liner in Total Hip Arthroplasty: The Neck Is Not the Only Place Where Impingement Occurs. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2021 Jan 20;103(2):139-145.
3. McEwen PJ, Dlaska CE, Jovanovic IA, Doma K, Brandon BJ. Computer-Assisted Kinematic and Mechanical Axis Total Knee Arthroplasty: A Prospective Randomized Controlled Trial of Bilateral Simultaneous Surgery. J Arthroplasty. 2020 Feb;35(2):443-450.
4. Ishida, Kazunari & Shibanuma, Nao & Takayama, Koji & Kurosaka, Masahiro & Kuroda, Ryosuke & Matsumoto, Tomoyuki. (2018). Posterior Reference Position Affects Intraoperative Kinematic and Soft Tissue Balance in Navigated Posterior Stabilized Total Knee Arthroplasty. The Journal of Arthroplasty. 33.
5. Tammachote N, Kanitnate S. Intravenous Dexamethasone Injection Reduces Pain From 12 to 21 Hours After Total Knee Arthroplasty: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial. J Arthroplasty. 2020 Feb;35(2):394-400.
6. Azboy I, Groff H, Goswami K, Vahedian M, Parvizi J. Low-Dose Aspirin Is Adequate for Venous Thromboembolism Prevention Following Total Joint Arthroplasty: A Systematic Review. J Arthroplasty. 2020 Mar;35(3):886-892.
7. Yazdi H, Klement MR, Hammad M, Inoue D, Xu C, Goswami K, Parvizi J. Tranexamic Acid Is Associated With Reduced Periprosthetic Joint Infection After Primary Total Joint Arthroplasty. J Arthroplasty. 2020 Mar;35(3):840-844.
8. Bayram S, Akgül T, Özmen E, Kendirci AŞ, Demirel M, Kılıçoğlu Öİ. Critical Limit of Lower-Extremity Lengthening in Total Hip Arthroplasty: An Intraoperative Neuromonitorization Study. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2020 Apr 15;102(8):664-673.
9. Grace TR, Tsay EL, Roberts HJ, Vail TP, Ward DT. Staged Bilateral Total Knee Arthroplasty: Increased Risk of Recurring Complications. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2020 Feb 19;102(4):292-297.
10. Kishawi D, Schwarzman G, Mejia A, Hussain AK, Gonzalez MH. Low Preoperative Albumin Levels Predict Adverse Outcomes After Total Joint Arthroplasty. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2020 May 20;102(10):889-895.
11. Blom AW, Hunt LP, Matharu GS, Reed MR, Whitehouse MR. The effect of surgical approach in total hip replacement on outcomes: an analysis of 723,904 elective operations from the National Joint Registry for England, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Man. BMC Med. 2020 Aug 6;18(1):242.
|How to Cite this article: Bhende H, George P. Arthroplasty – What was interesting in 2020?. Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics Jan-Jun 2021;6(1):87-88.|