Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics | Vol 6 | Issue 1 | Jan-Jun 2021 | page: 84-86 | Abhishek Arun Nerurkar
Author: Abhishek Arun Nerurkar 
 DM.S. Orthopaedics., D.N.B. Orthopaedics., F. Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy, Germany, F. Advanced Hip and Knee Joint Reconstruction (SICOT)
Address of Correspondence
Dr. Abhishek Arun Nerurkar,
M.S. Orthopaedics., D.N.B. Orthopaedics., F. Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy, Germany, F. Advanced Hip and Knee Joint Reconstruction (SICOT)
- Reider B. Sports Medicine in a Time of Pandemic. Am J Sports Med 2020;48:1303-4.
- Jog AV, Smith TJ, Pipitone PS, Toorkey BC, Morgan CD, Bartolozzi AR. Is a partial anterior cruciate ligament tear truly partial? A clinical, arthroscopic, and histologic investigation. Arthroscopy 2020;36:1706-13.
- Bumberger A, Koller U, Hofbauer M, Tiefenboeck TM, Hajdu S, Windhager R, et al. Ramp lesions are frequently missed in ACLdeficient knees and should be repaired in case of instability. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 2020;28:840-54.
- Mouton C, Magosch A, Pape D, Hoffmann A, Nührenbörger C, Seil R. Ramp lesions of the medial meniscus are associated with a higher grade of dynamic rotatory laxity in ACL-injured patients in comparison to patients with an isolated injury. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 2020;28:1023-8.
- Kim SH, Seo HJ, Seo DW, Kim KI, Lee SH. Analysis of risk factors for ramp lesions associated with anterior cruciate ligament injury. Am J Sports Med 2020;48:1673-81.
- Nyland J, Collis P, Huffstutler A, Sachdeva S, Spears JR, Greene J, et al. Quadriceps tendon autograft ACL reconstruction has less pivot shift laxity and lower failure rates than hamstring tendon autografts. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 2020;28:509-18.
- Gagliardi AG, Carry PM, Parikh HB, Albright JC. Outcomes of quadriceps tendon with patellar bone block anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction in adolescent patients with a minimum 2-year follow-up. Am J Sports Med 2020;48:93-8.
- Naendrup JH, Marche B, de Sa D, Koenen P, Otchwemah R, Wafaisade A, et al. Vancomycin-soaking of the graft reduces the incidence of septic arthritis following ACL reconstruction: Results of a systematic review and meta-analysis. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 2020;28:1005-13.
- Sundaraj K, Salmon LJ, Heath EL, Winalski CS, Colak C, Vasanji A, et al. Bioabsorbable versus titanium screws in anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction using hamstring autograft: A prospective, randomized controlled trial with 13-year follow-up. Am J Sports Med 2020;48:1316-26.
- Mayr R, Smekal V, Koidl C, Coppola C, Eichinger M, Rudisch A, et al. ACL reconstruction with adjustable-length loop cortical button fixation results in less tibial tunnel widening compared with interference screw fixation. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 2020;28:1036-44.
|How to Cite this article: Nerurkar A. What has evolved in the Management of Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injuries First Half of 2020 When World was facing the Pandemic and the So-Called “New Normal”. Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics Jan-Jun 2021;6(1): 84-86.|